The Center works with government agencies, universities, foundations, non-profits and public interest communications agencies to create and implement effective communication strategies.
We curate and activate insights from behavioral, cognitive, social and communication sciences to help move beyond raising awareness to help build the world we wish existed.
Our team can help you in the following ways:
- Work with you to apply the science of human-centered design to make your communications more effective.
- Conduct systems thinking to assess your organziational needs, strategic goals and target audiences.
- Undertake content analysis, qualitative analysis, focus groups, surveys, interviews and ethnographies.
- Assist with the development of strategies, messages and tactics that support effective communication with media, policymakers and other key audiences and constituencies.
- Assess your digital and social media strategy and explore how you can create thoughtful content for online platforms.
- Show you how the fascinating science of storybuilding can be integrated into your messaging efforts.
- Create research briefs on specific topics and help you develop plans to make the most effective use of them.
- Help you create and conduct collaborative events, host webinars, and plan customized face-to-face workshops and trainings.
We welcome the opportunity to hear about your ideas and needs, and to share our thoughts about how we can help you.
Drop us a line so we can discuss ways we can work together.